Thursday, May 20, 2010

Samsung I5500 Corby



I'm not a fan of using Samsung phones, they've got a variety of shapes and sizes but this one kinda looks cool - the Samsung I5500 Corby that will run Android and become the first Corby to earn a smartphone degree.

As of now sources still don't know much about this new Corby, except that it recently got a Wi-Fi certification for the b/g/n protocols. It received FCC certification as well, obviously a 3G, Bluetooth and GPS for the Samsung I5500. The camera resolution is unknown, but it probably won't be more than 3MP.

The rumors add Android 2.1 Eclair and Corby branding to the mix and an expected price of 200 euro putting it at the low end of the price range for an Android phone.

Samsung I5500 Corby photo still kept tightly under warps so we still don't have a clue what it looks like. The photo on top is a quick mockup.

No comments: